Blue Ocean Global Technology (“we”, “us,” or the “Company”) is dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of people who visit the Company’s website (“Visitors”) and of people and companies who purchase or utilize our services (“Customers”).
Without your consent, we will never sell, lease, or rent your information to outside parties for monetary exchange or other valuable consideration.
This privacy statement explains how the company obtains, manages, shares, and protects the personal data you provide. Additionally, it outlines your options for how to use, access, and correct your personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED OR COLLECTED BY US
Generally, visiting our website is possible without disclosing any personal information. However, we may ask for users to voluntarily provide us with specific personal information if they register to have access to certain areas of our website or services. To use the website or services, you may need to provide some of the requested information, while some may be optional. Personal information includes any data that could be used to identify a specific person, such as their first and last name, business name, email address, phone number, physical address, billing information, and other data required to deliver the requested services. Aggregate or anonymous data are not considered to be personal information.
Your personal information may be gathered by Blue Ocean Global Technology in the following ways: (i) when you register to use our website and services; (ii) when you subscribe to our newsletters; (iii) when you sign up for an event or webinar; (iv) when you fill out our surveys or questionnaires; (v) when you participate in any promotions, contests, or sweepstakes; and (vi) when you communicate with us.
NON- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
Using different technologies, including web server logs, cookies, and web beacons, as mentioned below, certain anonymous information may be automatically gathered as you travel through our website and services. Information we gather that is anonymous and about a particular group or category of users or services is known as aggregate information. To manage, operate, and enhance our Website and Services, we use this aggregate and other non-personal information. For both internal and external marketing campaigns, this information can be utilized to summarize statistics and analyze patterns. Additionally, it can give us insight into the tastes and interests of our users, allowing us to target services that you might find instructive and helpful. Non-personal information may be gathered, used, transferred, and disclosed for any reason.
- Web server logs. In order to run the Website and Services and analyze their usage, we may track information about website usage when you visit our Website or use our Services. Your Internet Protocol address, the type of browser you use, the number of links you click on the Website, the state or country from which you accessed the Website, the date and time of your visit, the name of your internet service provider, the last page you visited before coming to our Website, and the pages you viewed on the Website are some examples of the types of information we may gather.
- Cookies & beacons. Our Websites and Services utilize cookies, which are little text files that your computer produces or modifies based on instructions from the page opened in your browser, if your browser supports it. To improve the functionality of our website and services, these cookies are used to save your preferences and login information and display personalized content. You consent to our usage of cookies if you register to utilize our Services or keep using our website. In general, cookies do not provide us the ability to personally identify you. Although you may often change your browser settings to decline cookies, please be aware that once cookies are deactivated, certain elements of the Website or Services might not function. Most web browsers accept cookies by default.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Depending on the kind of information we have obtained about you from, and through the particular Services you use, we may use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including:
- Responding to your requests for Services or information;
- Providing you with updates and information about our Services;
- Verifying your identity, and for fraud prevention;
- Processing your payments (as explained above, such payments will be processed by our third-party payment processor, not by us);
- Helping us better understand your interests and needs, in order to improve the Services;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reporting regarding the use of our Services;
- Contacting you regarding our products, services, surveys, or promotions, or those of companies we have partnered with;
- Tailoring the content and information that we may send or display to you, market, or retarget content or marketing to you;
- Providing, manage, and improve the Services and test and create new products, features, and services;
- Understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Sites;
- Complying with the law and protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Company, the Services, and the general public;
- Enforcing any legal terms that govern your relationship with us or your use of the Services;
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
De-identified, anonymous, or aggregate data. Any data gathered through the Services may be combined, de-identified, or anonymized by us so that it is no longer associated with your Personal Information (such as your name, address, phone number, or email address). For whatever reason, including without limitation for marketing and research, we may utilize aggregated and anonymised data.
HOW WE DISCLOSE OR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- In addition, we may release information (a) in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver, or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action, (b) where necessary to defend or protect our rights, or (c) in order to protect ourselves, our customers, or any third party from crime or potential crime.
- We provide information to your agent or attorney (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We exchange information with businesses that handle our marketing and public relations efforts. This data will be used to measure, improve, and customize our advertising, services, and products.
- The Company may, in the future, merge with or be acquired by another company, just like any other business. In the event of such a takeover, the succeeding business would be subject to the terms of this privacy statement unless and until it is changed. The successor business would have access to the data kept by Blue Ocean Global Technology, including customer account information. Additionally, we reserve the right to divulge any data we acquire or amass in the course of our due diligence in advance of such a transaction.
- We share your information with our sister company, Girl Power Talk to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety.
- The provision of our Services, by its very nature, may call for finding additional information about you using your Personal Information. Such usage may, but is not limited to, using your information to search both private information databases and sites as well as publicly accessible Internet sites.
- By its very nature, the implementation of the Services you have requested may necessitate disclosing your Personal Information in order to post review answers, post on social networking platforms, etc. For instance, in order to post a response to a review, we might need to give your name to a review website..
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Access to the data we have on you is something you have the right to access. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message on our contact page at https://demobogt.com/contact-us/.
Within a fair amount of time following your request, we’ll make sure to send you a copy of the information we have about you. We might need you to prove your identification before we can fulfill your request. We will provide your copy electronically in response to your request. We have the right to impose an administrative fee for any additional access requests.
UPDATES & CORRECTIONS
Please use our contact page at https://demobogt.com/contact-us/ to send us a note explicitly specifying which updates or corrections you wish to make to your personal information.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
We abide by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 because we are concerned about the security and privacy of children when they are online (COPPA). The COPPA Act and the FTC regulation that it inspired provide federal law in the United States that safeguards children’s online privacy. We never knowingly make contact with or gather personal data from anybody under the age of 13. We have built our website to prevent our knowing acceptance of information from children under 13 whenever age-related information is sought because our website is not meant to solicit information of any sort from children under 13.
It is possible for us to unknowingly receive information about children under the age of 13 through fraud or deception. If this is reported to us, as soon as the information is verified, we will either promptly seek parental permission or take other steps to remove the data from our servers. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to let us know if a youngster under the age of 13 sent us information.
Blue Ocean Global Technology has put in place the necessary security measures in our physical premises to guard against the theft or improper use of the information we have obtained about you through our website.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Like most websites, we automatically collect certain information. In order to administer the site and/or analyze trends in the aggregate, this information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (such as HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the Site and to track whether or not you are logged into the Site. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Click here for more information on how to remove persistent cookies.
- To keep track of how you arrived at the website and the packages and savings we can provide you after registration, we create a persistent cookie. In order to improve our users’ experience on the Site, we can track and target their interests using persistent cookies.
- To identify potential security and performance issues, comprehend how you use our products so we can enhance their functionality and your user experience, and evaluate and improve our campaigns and communications with you, we may use analytics tools offered by third parties (such as Google Analytics) in some of our products and services. The operating system of the device may have an impact on the specific analytics tools available.
OTHER INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY YOU
You can submit or contribute information in some areas of our websites (such as chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups). Please keep in mind that anything you disclose in these sections becomes public. When providing personal information in these sections, you should use caution. Don’t share any information that might be deemed private in these public forums. If you publish or otherwise communicate with other site users while disclosing personal or confidential information, Blue Ocean Global Technology will not be held liable.